Sunday, November 22, 2009

Day Two Reflection

So it's now day number two for my new blog.

Six people have taken my survey.  Four plan on visiting my blog on a regular basis, and two people "like ice cream".

I actually had one person post a comment on my "Healthcare Debate" posting.

I've also posted a link to this blog on my Facebook page which attracted a handful of comments.

In addition, since I first created this blog, I've noticed an unmarked car driving by my house on an hourly basis.  It's a dark blue Ford Crown Victoria.  I'm not sure if it's the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, or the NEA.

As a result, I'd say my new blog is off to a good start.

So I've scanned my normal politics and education websites this morning but I'm not seeing much worth commenting on.

As a result I'll offer up a link about Sarah Palin and see if that baits anyone into some comments.

Hundreds of Palin Fans Left in the Cold.... but please try to avoid any distasteful comments about the photo of her and Trig in the top right corner of the article.

0 comments: