Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Back to Blogging?

Alrighty...I'm attempting to get a jump-start on my New Years resolutions, one being reviving my blog and updating it more often than I did in 2011.  Sometimes it might be a full rant, other times it might be a few links with a line or two of my commentary. 

Today's will be just the latter.

From "The Innovative Educator": 10 "Do’s" and "Don’ts" for more interesting and engaging social media updates
 
The Mackinac Center takes a voyage on the Failboat with this attempt at comparing teacher salaries.


Doing the math: Why putting yourself through college is so much harder today...

Skilled Workers Beat Out Degree Holders for Jobs


A great analysis of the Alabama Legislature's epic fail on restricting gifts from students to teachers.

1 comments:

Kathy (Kathleen) Kosobud said...

Thanks for sharing the "Dos and Don'ts". We all need these reminders to de-clutter how much we share.

Happy holidays! Kathleen